From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Swartley
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:47 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] I APOLOGY, I CLICKED ON THE WRONG ADDRESS

  Guys and Gals of LFORWARDLOOK

  Please accept my apology for sending my political view to the web site. That was a private e mail and I do not do that type of thing ever, because it is against the rules, and I respect the rules.

However I make mistakes sometimes and hit a wrong key in my email which was in this case what happen.

 I am pissed off at myself for the mistake so you do not have to correct me. After 47 years in the Research and Marketing business it should not have happened but it did.

                             I really respect all your opinions whether they agree with mine or not. Normally  (for some) I would be sending out the proven facts that George Soros has given "Snoops Web Site"  in access of one million dollars each year since Obama took office--------but like I said previously--this was a accident and no more will be said about it. The facts will not be mailed to anybody.----Back to those beautiful Mopars.!!!!!!!!!

This is a totally sincere apology.

Ron Allyn Swartley

PS, not to be ungrateful--- but I do appreciate  the many LFORWARDLOOK members that wrote to me privately telling me they totally agree with me. ( I only mention this so those members do not feel I do not recognize their feeling and positive input.)