 Subject: [FWDLK] I APOLOGY, I CLICKED ON THE WRONG ADDRESS
 To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2014, 2:46 PM

   Guys and Gals of
 LFORWARDLOOK

   Please accept my apology for sending my
 political view to
 the web site. That was a private e mail and I do
 not do that type of
 thing ever, because it is against the rules, and I
 respect the rules.

 However I make mistakes
 sometimes and hit a
 wrong key in my email which was in this case what
 happen.
  I am pissed off at myself for the mistake
 so you do not have
 to correct me. After 47 years in the Research and Marketing
 business it should
 not have happened but it did.

 I really respect all your opinions whether they agree with
 mine or not.
 Normally  (for some) I would be sending out the proven
 facts that George
 Soros has given "Snoops Web Site"  in access
 of one million dollars each
 year since Obama took office--------but like I said
 previously--this was a
 accident and no more will be said about it. The facts will
 not be mailed to
 anybody.----Back to those beautiful
 Mopars.!!!!!!!!!

 This is a totally sincere
 apology.

 Ron Allyn Swartley

 PS, not to be ungrateful--- but I do
 appreciate  the many
 LFORWARDLOOK members that wrote to me privately telling me
 they totally agree
 with me. ( I only mention this so those members do not
 feel I do not
 recognize their feeling and positive
 input.)

 please go to

 Help
 The Forward Look with every Amazon purchase by clicking
 here!

 Help the Forward Look
 with every eBay purchase by starting your search
 here!