[FWDLK]

 I am looking for a thermostat housing (tube) for my 1955 Ply 6 cyl--I' ve been scouting e-Bay for
the longest time looking for one but so far no luck.  The tube for the 6 cylinder is slightly slanted to the right-
If anybody has one in good condition or a NOS tucked in there please let me know

Jesus
1955 Ply Belv 6 cyl/auto