[FWDLK]

Hi,
My Name is Niko Mankiewicz, i come from Hamburg in Germany. I drive a 1953 Hudson Hornet and now i own a 1959 Dodge Sierra 4-door wagon 6 passenger. It is in original matching numbers condition, comes from Seattle. It is paint in 'biscuit', it has the 361 with 2-barrel carb and torque flite trans. Unfortunately the car has its interior redone in the 80tees, the seats, headliner and carpet are not originally. For the mild resto that I am planning for the car i need some info and pics and parts for the original headliner. Hope i find some help here for this great Station Wagon, thanks.
Niko