[FWDLK] Found a sure grip pineapple

As far as I know,,this will work on ANY MOPAR except imperial, 1957 through 1965
This casting was phased out 1962 through 1965 I think

Occasionally I fall upon something interesting.

There is a fellow that has a sure grip pineapple, vintage 1958.
It is the early 742 case with casting 1634985

Guy also has the special shortened axles for it.
As far as he knows its all virgin stuff and in good shape.

If anyone interested, let me know and I'll persue it next week.

I know shipping is a bitch at 85 pounds from experience.
I THINK he wants about $500+ for everything or 375 ish for the pineapple.
NOT TOTALLY sure of these numbers

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY