[FWDLK] 1962 Chrysler Torqueflite A-727 Fresh Rebuild F/S

[FWDLK] 1962 Chrysler Torqueflite A-727 Fresh Rebuild F/S

If anyone plans to do a conversion to the aluminum body Torqueflite, I have a tailshaft parking brake type on craigslist  in Oregon.

Zero miles on Keizer Transmission rebuild, 1962 Chrysler big block A-727 Torqueflite with parking brake tail and remanufactured torque converter. Crankshaft available, too. $1200 for all, will consider Mopart$ offers. Transmission from a 1962 Imperial, the 2 piece driveshaft is also available.