From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M. Nielsen
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:46 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Looking for a 1955-1956 Double Power Window Switch Bezel

My 1956 Dodge is equipped with original power windows, but only in the
front. According to some of the sales brochures, you could either get all
four windows power or just the front, as an option on a 1956 Dodge. I have
hunted high and low to find a double window switch bezel to return the car
back to original and have had zero luck (The plastic generic GM style
switches installed by the prior owner are just wrong and need to be in the
dumpster). Singles and quads are relatively easy to find, but I have yet to
even see a picture of a double bezel for the drivers side. Do they actually
exist? And can you send a picture if they do? Or were singles used on both
doors and I have been on a wild goose chase?

Dave

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

http://www.ForwardLook.net/Amazon

---