[FWDLK] FW: A-1 Auto Salvage to hold auction, then close

Anyone here looking for just about a rust free vehicle?  Partial and maybe seldom all there. But, the basics of all makes, including foreign according to the article. Many pallets of parts. It is an Auction September 20, 2014. Article says that after the auction, that everything will be crushed. Period. History will become Toyotas, Hondas, etc. I want to be there with a trailer and am offering my services for anyone looking for a load of parts or whole cars. I have 2 trailers, an enclosed 28 foot with 24 foot box. A flatbed 20 foot floor for a car mainly. Or large load of sheetmetal.
I will pay for a % divided evenly by how many of us go. If one, then half. If 4, then divide by 4 and that 4 includes me. So, a 5th person makes it even cheaper. You can't beat that. I would tow with my Ford one ton crewcab dually. Or if you just want to tag a long. So, problem of transport solved. The catcher is, I live in Palm Desert, Calif. Transport Eastward is not in the offer at that percent. We would have to talk further. My email for more info:  Daytonao6@xxxxxxx  or my home: 760 345 1120 after 9 am till 6 pm 7 days a week. I will calculate the trip from my place, fuel, motels, etc. I pay my own food and not in expenses. I also have electric winches on both trailers. joe

From: patnron@xxxxx
To: daytona06@xxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: A-1 Auto Salvage to hold auction, then close
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 21:16:49 -0600

Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:02 AM
Subject: A-1 Auto Salvage to hold auction, then close

Own the last Cadillac driven by Elvis, now for sale at Graceland.
Open this email in your browser »
Brand Logo
Pinterest Google+
Old Cars Weekly
July 31,  2014
Subscribe   |   Search or Place Classified Ads   |   Free Wallpapers   |   Shop for Old Car Stuff
Express_small

Caddy is 'King' of the road
125x125 The last Cadillac purchased by Elvis for his personal use - and the last Cadillac known to have been driven by the King of Rock 'n' Roll - will be sold at the first-ever "Auction at Graceland" on Aug. 14. That Cadillac is a maroon-and-silver 1976 Seville with wire wheels, a painted roof (slick top) and an aftermarket grille.

Cadillac and Elvis fans, fear not (or want not) - the sale will not include items in the Graceland Collection, which continues to be the property of Lisa Marie Presley and contains Elvis' famous 1955 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special and 1956 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz.

The momentous auction will be held right at Graceland, America's second-most famous residence, and feature one of the world's most acclaimed Elvis Presley memorabilia collections.  Read more...
RB-High-Wheelers-smA-1 Auto Salvage to hold auction, then close
Roswell, N.M., is the source of many secrets, one of which is among the hobby's best-kept secrets - A-1 Auto Salvage. That secret is coming to an end with the yard's closing and sale of its contents at auction on Sept. 20. Rather than recycle the yard's 350-400 old cars, A-1 Auto Salvage & Recycling will offer its stash of prewar to 1970s cars, trucks and parts to collectors in a no-reserve sale held on-site by Bill Johnston Auctioneers. Those cars not sold at auction will be crushed.
The inventory...
RB-High-Wheelers-sm1,200 show vehicles head to Red Barns Spectacular
You've waited all summer for the "Grand Daddy" of all car shows and now it's time for the RED BARNS SPECTACULAR at the Gilmore Car Museum this Saturday. Among the over 1,200 show cars, this year's highlights will include a Ford Mustang Corral, station wagons as the featured auto, vintage military vehicles, old time campers, classic boats and a parade of very rare "High Wheeler" automobiles that are over 100 years old and much more.
If you go...
Madison Classics  Gullwing Motorcars
QAroadsignQ&A with Kit Foster: Pressure preference
A reader shares: "Pat Jacobs, June 19 Q&A, asked about the tire pressure he should use in his 1962 Buick Special Skylark. The important thing to remember is radial tires are designed to use a higher pressure than the original bias ply tires. My opinion is the vehicle manufacturer's recommended pressure is useless when going from bias to radial tires. This is a topic that generates a lot of discussion even among owners of new cars."

His solution...
ocm_autorestoration-500_1Angelo's Pick of the Week: 2015 Collector Car Price Guide

Get your copy today! The 2015 Collector Car Price Guide is NOW AVAILABLE and you do not want to miss out. As a car collector, you know that car values fluctuate wildly, never more so than in our current economic environment. Pricing information is a must have for collectors, restorers, buyers, sellers, insurance agents and a myriad of others who rely on reliable authoritative data. The 2015 Collector Car Price Guide lists all models made by 109 carmakers and 37 truck makers between 1899 and 2007!

BUY NOW >>

Huge 2 day Auction  Northeast Classic Car Museum

2014uggEnter to win our 2014 Ultimate Garage Giveaway
Now through Aug. 31, 2014, enter to win $1,420 worth of great prizes. One winner will receive a Michael Irvine framed print, Gust Guard Cover Clamp 5 Kits, 1/43 scale 1939 Bentley Embiricos from Brooklin Models, 4-pack ZDD Plus, Meguiar’s Car Care Products, Miller Electric Mfg. Co. Stars & Stripes III Digital Elite Helmet, Various Pig ® Form-A-Funnels and Pig ® Grippy Mats & Liners, 7 gallon bucket of Rustbeeter, Metal Sign from Sea Foam Sales Company, Neon Clock from VanDerBrink Auctions, and Wizards Products Detail Cooling Kit. No purchase required. ENTER NOW >>
About Us   |  Contact Us
Old Cars Weekly  |   Old Cars Report  |   Automotive Marketplace

This email was sent to: PATNRON@xxxxx by F+W
10151 Carver Road, Suite 200, Blue Ash, OH, 45242 USA

One-Click Unsubscribe | Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | Forward to a Friend