Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plymouth Brake hoses

Nick:

    When I rebuilt my 56, I put new stainless steel brake lines on and did not notice the length of the rubber hose going to the differential.  Could have been anything.  With that said, I believe that if you cannot find a hose long enough, that there are shops that can make one for you.  If all fails, try your local brake shop.

    John Teske