[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] 55-56 plymouth front fenders?

-----Original Message----- From: Gary Pavlovich
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 4:16 PM
To: Nick Sperduto ; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 55-56 plymouth front fenders?

Good discussion.  Yes, the 1955 and 1956 fenders at the turn signal housing
are different but this is not a problem.  I am using the 1956 fenders and
making a bracket to utilize the superior/less expensive 1955 Ply metal
housing and screw affixed lense.  I say "superior" because the '55 lense
assembly, being metal and screwed to the housing, is much more durable and
less expensive to obtain.  I will attach pics of the modified bracketry to
make this mod.

Let me know if anyone has questions or would like more information.

Take care,
Gary Pavlovich

-----Original Message----- From: Nick Sperduto