Re: [FWDLK] FW: 301 block

I scrapped at least a dozen 301s.. but fairly sure it's the same as a 318 since the only difference is the rotating assembly.  Considering how many folks overseas were ripped off buying 301s with an F stamped .. I forgot who but whoever sent a phony FP to Australia forgot their harbor freight F stamp die on the intake!

-------- Original message --------
From: eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:04/21/2015 9:12 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] FW: 301 block

Hello Members

I am curious about something.

Can anyone with an orig 301 PLYMOUTH block (1957 vintage) tell me the
casting number on the passenger side front of the block.

I am just wondering how common that casting was and how long it was used

We know it cannot be the same casting as the 56 303 block ( I dont
think)
But I do think its the same as the 57/58 318 FURY block???????????????

Just trying to figure what mother mopar did

THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

http://www.ForwardLook.net/Amazon