Re: [FWDLK] Swapping a '57 TorqueFlite for a newer model

Re: [FWDLK] Swapping a '57 TorqueFlite for a newer model

John,

If you want to retain your pushbuttons and use a pushbutton 727 TorqueFlite, then every thing you need to know about how I did it is on my web page at:
http://webpages.charter.net/dhomstad/TransmissionFrame1Source1.htm

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500