Subject: Re: [FWDLK] MOPAR SILVER PAINT
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 03:12:19 -0700
From: Neil Vedder <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hi-Heat" aluminum paint (depending upon the manufacturer) looks WAY too
shiny-bright...like aluminum, instead of like the correct shade of
light-ish Silver.

"Aluminum" paint is very distinctive, and in-your-face bright.

(Engine-) Silver is much-more subtle appearing.

Maybe a search for Krylon Silver availability?

Going to bed, now..

On 7/30/2015 6:07 PM, Edward Petrus wrote:
> I don't know exactly what Neil means by stay away from aluminum, but here's
> what I consider a dead-on match for 1957 DeSoto engines:
>
> Dupli-Color Engine Enamel with Ceramic, 500 degree engine paint Aluminum
> DE1615
>
> Ed Petrus

---

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay