[FWDLK] Painting Mopars

I am interested in diving into painting some of my older cars, mainly 57-74 Mopars, and want to use the easiest paint available, that can be done by a compressor and gun in my garage.  Nothing exotic that requires years of experience and hundreds of dollars of cost.  Preferably using year-correct paint.

I know some of you are excellent restoration painters, who have skills beyond what I have or need.  I want to get some paint on some of the older vehicles I have, some better than others, but they need paint and I am willing to tackle it, but need advise on the type of paint that will best serve a painting novice (I have always used spray cans, but have the tools necessary).  Don't need multi-step paint if single-stage will do.

Enamel, Lacquer, Acrylic?  What do you recommend for 57-59 Mopars, 64 Mopars, and 70-74 Mopars?

Thanks.

Larry