[FWDLK] URGENT

I am sorry for reaching you rather too late due to the situation of things right now. I had a trip visiting Manila, Philippines, everything was going on fine until last night when i got attacked by some unknown gunmen. All my money,phone and credit card was stolen away including some valuable items, It was a terrible experience but the good thing is that they didn't hurt me or made away with my passports.  Unfortunately for me, I've made contact with my bank but they are not providing a fast solution. I need you to lend me some money to sort my self out of this predicament, I will pay back as soon as I return.

All hopes on you.

John.