[FWDLK] 71 Chrysler service manuals

I have a set of 1971 Chrysler Service Manuals. These cover ALL Mopar lines. Plymouth, Dodge Chrysler and Imperial.
2 books:
Chassis Manual nearly 1000 pgs.
Body Manual about 300 pgs.
They cover frame and body measurements, electrical, engine and so on.
$40 for both postage paid

I also have a 1979 Dodge truck service manual covering
Dodge trucks 100-400 including Ramcharger
as well as Plymouth Trucks (Trail Duster)
​ $32.00​ postage paid.

Let me know if you are interested, So I don't over sell.
I take PayPal, use paypal.me/ray300 or my email address
Thanks Ray

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?