[FWDLK] 1957 Spare Tire Cover Question

While neatening up my shop recently, I discovered I’ve lost track of which spare tire cover goes to which car in my collection.
Here are two metal covers that are identical except that one has holes and the other does not.

Possibilities include 57 DeSoto Adventurer and Firesweep. I also have a 57 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer and two 57 Plymouths. (I have no 56, 58, or 59 Mopars.)
Does someone know which cover goes with which car? ( BTW, the covers are sandblasted and ready for black paint.) What are the holes for?

Dan Davids
Seattle