Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 18 Feb 2017 to 19 Feb 2017 (#2017-12)

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 18 Feb 2017 to 19 Feb 2017 (#2017-12)

David
The one without the holes is for the 1957 and the one with the holes is 1958 and 1959. Engineering was addressing the issue of rust when a wet or damp tire was put in the trunk.

Good luck
George