[FWDLK] 1955 Imperial

I am back to working on my 1955 Imperial 4 door.  I have some questions.   I would like to kmow how the licence plate light bulbs  are replaced.  I also have a door handle on the left rear that may need replaced.  The front screw hole is stripped out.  I will try to JB Weld it and drill it out and rethread it.  Don't know if it will hold or fix the problem.  The handle is in very nice shape so I would like to reuse it if possible.  Any one have a replacement handle if the JB Weld does not work or maybe some one may have an idea how to repair it.
Thank you in advvance for any and all information.  I do have a service manual for the car so I am reading that also.
Jack in Shinglehouse, PA

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here: