[FWDLK] Tires for Forward Look cars

I need to put some old trash tires on one of my 57 Coronets to keep it off of the ground and to move it around.  Current tires are dry-rotted and no longer hold air.  I have surplus 14 and 15 inch rims, and found some 235-78-15 tires in the garage.  Are they too large to fit the rear quarters?  How big is possible?

Larry (Akron)