[FWDLK] Attention 1959 Dodge Coronet owners: Help with upholstery patte

[FWDLK] Attention 1959 Dodge Coronet owners: Help with upholstery pattern measurements?

I posted this on the web site and Facebook page, but so far had no luck, so I thought I'd try here

Can anyone provide 1959 Dodge Coronet upholstery pattern measurements? I need to have mine re-upholstered, but do not have the original patterns.

The car is equipped wth Swivel front seats and the “custom coronet” (aka “snowflake) upholstery.

I need the (approximate) measurements for the various swaths of different vinyl and cloth sections.  I received the materials from SMS, so now I’d like to get it to an upholsterer.

Attaching a photo, but he is a link to the upholstery pattern I need to duplicate (although I need front and back seat measurements):

I also have some questions about the details of the attached photos, because I think that some of the stitching might be incorrect (for example, the way the front armrest is upholstered)