           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. 1957 C Question
           From: "Vincent Helbling" <vhelbling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: movie cars
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:57:55 -0600
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: movie cars

..saw one last night that I didn't remember from the previous lists..

A silver 300E in "All the fine young cannibals" (1960).  Its parked in
front
of Rose's bar in the Deep Elam jazz sequence. Presumably belonging to
George
Hamilton's wealthy character? A couple front-end shots. Not enough, but
still good.
Lots of good Natalie Woods shots though.

Message: 2