Re: [Chrysler300] movie cars

Thanks, Mike, for the addition to our "Movies with 300s" list. This one is
new to me. I assume the film was in color, as you described the car as silver.
Was it by any chance a convert? Of course, as we know, silver was not a
standard 300E color. This being a contemporary film of the "E", or almost, it
suggests the car color is original. Yes, "lots of good shots of Natalie Wood"
could almost make up for the paucity of 300E views! 300ly, Gil