Re: [Chrysler300] movie cars

In a message dated 12/20/2003 8:00:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lettercars@xxxx writes:
Thanks, Mike, for the addition to our "Movies with 300s" list. This one is
new to me. I assume the film was in color, as you described the car as
silver.
Was it by any chance a convert? Of course, as we know, silver was not a
standard 300E color
Only silver E convert I know of is Robert Young's, and I don't know if he
would let it go to be used ina film (unless he went with it);
.

Pete Fitch