[Chrysler300] 300B Gas tank woes

Hi all,
The gas tank drain seal on my 300B could use a new gasket . It looks like you need a special Chrysler tool to remove it and I assume that it just screws out.  It is however a "plug" having a  BIG recessed eight pointed "starret" type of hole.
1.  Has anyone removed and replaced this plug and if so, what sort of tool did you use that doesn't destroy the head and its appearance.
2. Any suggestions on what to use to seal the drain when replacing the plug?
Thanks,
John R. Cote
CT.

Yahoo! Groups Links