[Chrysler300] Fasteners - suppliers

Just wondering if any of you happen to know of a source for OEM style
fasteners? Specifically, I'm looking to replace the many rusty and uncoated
bolts that hold the front end of my '65 together and would be interested in
locating other nuts, bolts, and screws for other areas if I can find factory
correct pieces. I'm tired of media blasting or wire brushing all of these
bolts!! Locally I've come up with nothing. Can anyone help?

Also, has anyone had any experience installing their own upholstery kits? I
bought a beautiful set of leather bucket upholstery and foam from Legendary.
Is it as easy to install as it looks or is it something better left to a
so-called professional? Any of you fellow handy-men tackle this job on your
own that would like to share your experience?

Ryan Hill (Vancouver, B.C.)

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used