Re: [Chrysler300] Fasteners - suppliers

Just wondering if any of you happen to know of a source for OEM style
fasteners? Specifically, I'm looking to replace the many rusty and uncoated
bolts that hold the front end of my '65 together and would be interested in
locating other nuts, bolts, and screws for other areas if I can find factory
correct pieces. I'm tired of media blasting or wire brushing all of these
bolts!! Locally I've come up with nothing. Can anyone help?

I have parts fom Au-ve-co (Auto Vehicle parts Company, in business since
1916 and my catalog is 2002,2003) in Cold Spring, KY, that are exact
replacements for my C300 front sheet metal. We did have a wholesaler that
handled the line but he has since gone under so the next time I need
fasteners from the Au-ve-co line I will Google and then call them for a
selling source. Their catalog would be a great addition to your library.

We ran across a specialty fastener warehouse out of Lake Havasu City here in
Arizona www.southcoaststainless.com   that caters to the street rod builders
but they were happy to accomodate our needs for a motorhome.

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used