Re: [Chrysler300] Fasteners - suppliers

Hi Ryan and Group,

A couple of years ago I bought a vibratory cleaner on eBay.  It is really
made for polishing brass cartridges for reloading.  However, with a walnut
media in it, I have put many bolts and nuts in it and had them come out
looking very nice.  It takes several hours, but you don't have to stand
there and watch it.  The price was about $30 as I remember and the media
was extra.  Eastwood has several kits to finish metal in cadmium or
different OEM type finishes.

Bill Huff

At 9/1/04 06:23 PM, Ryan Hill wrote:
>Just wondering if any of you happen to know of a source for OEM style
>fasteners? Specifically, I'm looking to replace the many rusty and uncoated
>bolts that hold the front end of my '65 together and would be interested in
>locating other nuts, bolts, and screws for other areas if I can find factory
>correct pieces. I'm tired of media blasting or wire brushing all of these
>bolts!! Locally I've come up with nothing. Can anyone help?
>
>Also, has anyone had any experience installing their own upholstery kits? I
>bought a beautiful set of leather bucket upholstery and foam from Legendary.
>Is it as easy to install as it looks or is it something better left to a
>so-called professional? Any of you fellow handy-men tackle this job on your
>own that would like to share your experience?
>

>Ryan Hill (Vancouver, B.C.)

>On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to
>get there!
><http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement>http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to
><http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm>http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>

>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>    *
> <mailto:Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe>Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>    *
>    * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used