RE: [Chrysler300] Farm filters See some Real World Tests.

RE: [Chrysler300] Farm filters See some Real World Tests.

Gil and All:

If you really want to see how oil filters are tested and learn more than you
ever wanted to know about Oil, Lubrication and Additives, see this site:

http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi

A friend has been on this site for years and is always quoting information
that he has learned there.  I had to register (Free) but it is a VERY
interesting forum.  They also have graphic photos of failed filters if you
cannot read, but you still need to know how to read the forum to know what
you are looking at.

http://groups.msn.com/oilfilterstudy/shoebox.msnw

300ly

John Mc Adams