RE: [Chrysler300] Engine and trans removal

RE: [Chrysler300] Engine and trans removal

To quote John:

and if you have no friends, then better to
> separate them

I started by separating my friends--actually i do have
friends but was pushing the limit by asking for their
help on Easter Sunday.
As`my son was in town and my wife was understanding to
my plight in needing his help we got the combo removed
in good order. First we removed the heater box.
Spent Monday disassembling the engine. After 46 years
and 115,000 miles everything came apart smoothly. Even
the lifters slid right out. The cylinder walls look
good albeit with a ridge. Its off to the machine shop
tomorrow to see what is going to need to be replaced.

I will be asking advise on parts over the next week!!

Thanks

Paul Martin

http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Links