From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Daniel Richardson
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 6:52 PM
To: 300 Club
Subject: [Chrysler300] New member, new project

Hello everyone - need some advice.

My "new" 300L needs the vinyl top replaced.  My thoughts are to pull the
front & rear windshield to get at ALL the rust.  Presumably, the front
glass is delicate and very well may break, as some glass experts have
advised.  Any leads on where to buy new glass for a 300L?  And of
course, I will need the rubber seal for front & rear.  Can anyone point
me in the right direction?  Any special tips from other's experience?  I
am thirsty for knowledge!

Thanks,
Dan Richardson
family heirloom 300L