-----Original Message-----
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Albert Vannice

Hi Group,
     I had the same problem with one of my Fs.  Check the resistance of the
replacement T sender.  Although many can look the same and have the correct
threads, I found that the resistance can vary markedly even though they are
supposed to be "replacement" parts.  If the resistance difers significantly
from original specifications, the T reading at the gauge will be noticeably
incorrect.

Al Vannice

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM