[Chrysler300] Asheville Meet on the Website

[Chrysler300] Asheville Meet on the Website

To All,

Thanks to the efforts of a number of people we now have a large pictorial report of the Asheville, NC meet on our club website.

Ten club members submitted pictures taken during the meet.  They are given photo credit in the web report.  Thanks to all for your contributions.

The majority of the work in organizing the Asheville report was done by John Hertog.  He organized all the photos including the thumbnail and full size pictures.  This is a large time-consuming project and he did a tremendous job with it.

My job was to add the logos, titles, introductory paragraph on the Asheville main page, put in the links and return links so that you may easily navigate between pages.

It is now ready for your enjoyment.  If anyone's name was inadvertently left out, please let us know.  We want to be sure to acknowledge anyone who made a contribution.

If you attended the meet, you know what a fabulous job Mick, Martha, Tom and Dannis did.  Thanks for a wonderful meet.

If you did not get to the meet, this is your opportunity to enjoy the activities through the wonderful coverage provided by all who contributed pictures.

Click on the EVENTS button in the main menu, and then scroll down to the Asheville pictorial report.  Enjoy.

Don Warnaar
Electronics Communication Committee

http://www.chrysler300club.com<http://www.chrysler300club.com/>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM