From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of goldenlion413@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:59 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] brake booster check valve quest.

Hi everyone.
                   Do brake booster check valves go bad its the part that
has
three hoses hooked to  it right from the brake booster itself.And today
while
driving my 300f the  vacuum pressure left and the car didn't have its
breaking power and the pedal  was harder to push because the vacuum pressure
was not
there thanks for any help  tom from catskill ny.

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM