From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of pennsy300@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 1:50 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] More On Tranny Fluid

There has been a lot of discussion on ATF for our  Torqueflites, but no one
has addressed the issue of mixing different types of  fluids.  Say, for
example, your tranny is low on fluid, and the only  station nearby doesn't have any
Type F, only Dextron.  Can one safely put  in a quart of Dextron into a
transmission filled with Type F?  Terry  McTaggart

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links