Re: [Chrysler300] Tires

To all,

Goodyear Blue Streak Tires with 1/2 bias and 1/2 belted are no longer made.
We are stuck with reproduction bias ply or radials for our cars. My car did
not ride well with reproduction bias ply tires.

Those who had period narrow white wall tires (or those who don¹t mind
running non period looking narrow WSW tires) are lucky since the following
tire sizes are still available in modern radials:

215/75 R14
225/75 R14
225/75 R15
235/75 R15

For 1957 thru 1960, the 235/75 R14 tire size is no longer available except
from Coker. The 225/75 R14 is too small for the cars.

These tires are not cheap (over priced)!

Can anyone suggest an alternative, black, white or indifferent for 235/75
R14 tire size?

Tony

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: