[Chrysler300] ripoff or scam 300C listed on ebay?

[Chrysler300] ripoff or scam 300C listed on ebay?

Anyone know how to let ebay know there is a near certain scam near fully
resto'd '57 300C listed now on ebay under "1957 Chrysler" with a buy it now
price of under $10k - bring up the second photo and it is the same photo
recently used for the recent white 300C that was listed for I think around
$55 -68K - using that tree and setting that some members comented on exactly
where it was.

Otherwise to all 300 members - happy easter from 'ostralia' where over much
of the nation we are having brilliant autum weather - mid 70s sunny days,
cooler nights, and bad luck for farmers, no drought breaking rain yet -
started 2 of my 300Cs day before yesterday, and actually drove one of them
some distance - lightly initial fouled plugs on start up are indicating they
both need a good fast flog.

Christopher

Advertisement: Silverchair: Young Modern ? listen to full tracks plus win
gig tickets!
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=772&referral=competitionpage&URL=http://music.ninemsn.com.au/silverchair

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: