[Chrysler300] Thanks for the Memories!

 Hello 300'ly to all!
    Every day at the office I have the pleasure of seeing random pictures of the Lawton Meet flash on my screen saver.  The warmth of these memories never stops coming back.  Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host a meet and to give back to this club everything it has given us.  We just registered at the hotel and confirmed travel arrangements for the Ohio Meet (will send in registration next week Gloria).  Hosting a 300 meet is quite a fun and tedious undertaking.  But the memories of being with club members are priceless.  I highly encourage any club member and their spouse who are even considering hosting a meet to step forward and contact Ray Jones to get on the calendar!  Hosting a meet was a labor of love, just like what we do with the restoring, driving, and maintaining our 300s. There is a great meet guideline manual that Ray Jones has assembled for meet hosts.  Gloria, George Riehl, and Ray Jones and all past meet hosts are excellent resource folks to answer questions and lend requested advice. So put on your thinking caps and strongly consider hosting a 300 Meet.  We get to visit and discover some interesting and beautiful places when a variety of meet hosts volunteer and the comraderie at meets is second to none!  Forwardlooking to seeing you all in Ohio!    ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: