Re: [Chrysler300] ripoff or scam 300C listed on ebay?

Re: [Chrysler300] ripoff or scam 300C listed on ebay?

At the bottom of every View Item page, there are links. One  of them is
anything inappropriate or a scam.
This listing has already been pulled.
Regards, Ray

On Apr 7, 2007, at 7:12 AM, christopher beilby wrote:

> Anyone know how to let ebay know there is a near certain scam near
> fully
> resto'd '57 300C listed now on ebay under "1957 Chrysler" with a buy
> it now
> price of under $10k - bring up the second photo and it is the same
> photo
> recently used for the recent white 300C that was listed for I think
> around
> $55 -68K - using that tree and setting that some members comented on
> exactly
> where it was.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: