From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Lyons
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:57 PM
To: 'Randy Huntzberry'; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Gimme a clue please!

For the trunk floor, try Bob at R/Cars.  He is reasonable and does great
work.  I think the club has him in the approved vender list on the site.

Good luck.  As I have learned the hard way, these cars ain't cheap to
restore....plan on twice the budget and done in three times the time
planned.

JL

  _____