Re: [Chrysler300] Gimme a clue please!

Hi Randy and Group,
   Regarding the $100 cost of lenses for a 300G.
Are you refering to George Laurie's in Australia's reproductions ?
They are a Bargain, if you are looking for Perfect Replacements.
Otherwise maybe a club member can help with very good used lenses.
Georges lenses are hand finished and the costs in time and effort of
molds, top quality resins, finishing etc is very substantial.
I have known George a long time and I know many worldwide now highly
admire his dedication and fine work.
Without people, such as this who are willing to commit their energy to
the parts we need, these cars would be so much less.
Steering Wheel, Lenses or Sheetmetal - Top Quality does cost, but shop
around, just remember to compare the quality.
You'll be amazed at the variance.
Tony in Oz.

John Lyons wrote:

> For the trunk floor, try Bob at R/Cars. He is reasonable and does great
> work. I think the club has him in the approved vender list on the site.
>
> Good luck. As I have learned the hard way, these cars ain't cheap to
> restore....plan on twice the budget and done in three times the time
> planned.
>
> JL
>
> _____
>
> From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx