  From: Roger Schaaf
  To: C300@xxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] C-300 value??

  Timo Tanskanen would be as good as you will ever find in Calyfornua. However you certainly will be looking at a 100k plus and that would be a bargain to have one of the best. I followed very closely the restoration of a red 55 that he did for a close friend(Bill Madden) of mine. The car is superb. It is a zero option car, no radio, no heater, no pw, ps, pb, nada nada.

  Timo is now just finishing up for Bill, a 59 black Crown Imperial convertible that will have its first showing at Carmel(invitation only) next month during the 2 weeks of annual Monterey festivities. I believe that this car will be the finest Imperial to be found anywhere.

  You are usually far better off to find a finished car unless you enjoy the often frustrating birthing process and can willingly endure the death of a thousand knives as you write the checks and tell the white lies to your spouse about how much this is really going to cost.

  Roger Schaaf
  300 B Calyfornua