From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Matt Allyn" <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>; "John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 6:39 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] California fires

> I wish all those in bushfire risk areas the very best - fire can be truly
terrifying, both re the risk to lives and animals, plus then also to
personal belongings, often irreplaceable photos, plus of course from the 300
website point of view, our cars/300s.
> I had for 15 years after my father died battled/outlasted bad Bank
Managers, multiple drought, flood, hail, record low prices, gluts you name
it, and still intended to stay a farmer on a great piece of ground I loved
until one hot day when my header caught fire after it's governor self
destructed and spread molten bits onto header and crop below it, and first
the fuel tank exploded as I tried to put fire out, and then I watched the
crop fire I was fighting heading for my home at about 20mph and all my cars
around it. Fire with a hot wind behind it is so huge a force/thing.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: