RE: [Chrysler300] did California previously smog comply all new rego old

RE: [Chrysler300] did California previously smog comply all new rego older vehicles?

Hello Bob,

My Imperial smog experience happened in the mid 90's.  I just
registered my 300F, no smog test required.

Scott T

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: