From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of dennis57300@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 5:34 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] material that steering wheels are made of

does anyone know what kind of plastic that the upper part of the steering
wheel is made of? i know some people in the plastic molding industry that
might
be able to help me with the wheel in my c. i want to see if anyone i know
can
 help me before i have to spend yet another thousand dollars on one small
piece  of my project and have to deal with a vendor that is a million miles
away

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links