  From: dennis57300@xxxxxxx
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 7:20 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] speedo lens

  is there any way to repaint the numbers on the lens? i have an excellent
  lens with no cracks but it only goes to 120 and i need 150 for the c. was
  thingking about just repainting from 120 but the numbers are off so i need to redo
  the whole thing if i can

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: