  From: Miklas
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Jj
  Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 10:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300L fuel consumption ?

  Best I ever got was 17.4 mpg. I was on the PA Turnpike for 90% of the trip.
  I didn't go over 65 mph and I kept it in 4th gear as much as possible. That
  was with 3.23 gears and 75 series 15" tires. That was a while ago; doubt if
  I could get the same mpg now with todays poor quality gasoline. Around town
  mileage nowadays is 11 AT BEST!

  The "3.23s" are getting swapped to" 2.76s" for the trip to Bar Harbor.

  Jeff Miklas