[Chrysler300] John Hertog

It is indeed a sad day in the 300 Community.  We have lost a dear friend who was about the most devoted Chrysler 300 enthusiast out there.  John lived and breathed 300s, and was always willing to share his knowledge with anyone.  He was a very giving person who would go out of his way to help in any way he could.  As one of the three people on the Electronics Communications Committee (ECC), I got to know John from a different perspective.  He was the one who first taught me the basics of web editing.  There again, he graciously (and patiently) would help whenever I needed it.  His legacy will live on in the many contributions he has made to the Club website.

John will be missed by his family, his friends, and by his many extended-family friends in the Chrysler 300 Club International.  We mourn over his passing, but we should rejoice in the positive influence he has had in our lives.  We are all the richer for it.  He will live on in our memories.  Happy 300ing, John.

Don Warnaar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: