[Chrysler300] FOUR LETTER CARS for sale C300, F Conv, G Conv, Silver K (

[Chrysler300] FOUR LETTER CARS for sale C300, F Conv, G Conv, Silver K (and 57 Fury)

Thought y'all would like to see these, not mine.  These were all in a very inconspicuous ad on the Forwardlook site.

All of 'em are pretty rough.  I do not know the asking prices, contact Peggy below.  She hasn't even told me where the cars are located, if that matters to a serious buyer.

John Spiers
Lake Worth, FL

1949 Lincoln Cosmopolitan Business Coupe
http://rides.webshots.com/album/565316155SexyGO

1955 Chrysler C 300
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/565317237ZgDbLI

1958 Plymoth Fury
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/565323516DxstYq

1960 Chrysler New Yorker
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/565332078rmKKZx

1960 Chrysler 300 F Convertible
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/565330278Yvydse

1961 Chrysler 300 G Convertible - A/C
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/565325039dKOMrd

1964 1/2 Chrysler 300 K Silver Anniversary
http://good-times.webshots. com/album/565323552LFlDTN