Re: [Chrysler300] PCV Valve on G

On my late production G the PCV is in at the rear of the right bank valve
cover and connects by hose to a fitting in the equalization tube.  The
valve covers are interchangeable so the PCV fits the tube where the oil
filler cap is if that valve cover were on the left bank.  The fresh air
inlet is the oil filler cap.  I hope this helps.

Minnesota Marshall

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: